Saturday, June 18, 2011

real world is tough.

i been trying to blog lately but pardon me for being so bz with life...i have so limited time since i'm working even no time for myself.. but guess what, so many things happened lately and now i know how cruel and bitchy life can get..

have u ever been backstab by the person u just knew and the hell they said bad things about us when actually its not true at all.. and yes, this cruel situation happened to me at the place where i work.. no wonder when i first saw her, i have a bad feeling about her.. my instinct never lie.. just because that small understanding, conflict begin between me and her..it really brings me down after i knew what she said about me.. i was afraid that things she said give bad reputation to my name and my practical marks.. luckily i have my lecturer to settle evrything, and i feel so protected..

not a good start of working experience isn't it?? i know.. but my lec. advice me to calm down and just be patient towards her.. just act like nothing's happen...this is the real work situation , its tough. u will meet different type of people..u can't run but to deal with it..i have to pretend to be nice to her eventhough being fake with my feelings is not my principal. i'm a honest person, if i dont like somenone, it shows in my eyes.. but u cant bring this attitude when working.. u gotta be professional with ur officemate..

and yes, i act nothing's happened eventhough breathing in the same room with her make me feel so sick.. but i have no choice but to deal with it.. thanks to her, she made me feel stronger.. i dont afraid of what people said behind my back anymore..nothing can break me..

2 comments:

  1. you never know what's exactly inside people's mind. take this as part of life lessons that will make you become more matured in the future.

    just ignore her. the more you ignore her, the more you feel calm and the more she feels annoyed by your actions. chill, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first part nak ktk mdh ya exactly kdk mdm madah...hahah...ok sis.. kmk ng buat derk jak.. Haha

    ReplyDelete