Saturday, June 18, 2011

~Happy Father's Day, dear Dad~

i wish u can hear me down here wishing u Happy Father's Day, Dad.. u know i miss u so much, though it's been so long u leaving us, but still i miss u everyday and day... its been a regret since i never tell u how much i love u, cuz i'm not the type that express the feelings with family.. but u know i love u Dad. sometimes my heart ache when i need u so bad when i need the comfort of a father when i need the advice about life.. i just wish to talk to u, even in my dreams i'll be happy..

i dunno why, after u're gone.. i get so sensitive.. i tend to cry easily..even little things can make me cry.. but i never tell anybody how much i miss u even with mum..i'm just crying alone wthout letting anyone else know how much i miss u.. when i feel like i need to talk to you but i cant, i cried so bad.. when i fight with lil sis, but mum back up her i wish u are there to support me.. when i confused about life, u are there to give the best advice..

but i know, tears cant bring u back eventhough how much i miss u...and i just wanna say this.. Happy Father's Day Pak! i love u till the world ends and i always proud to call u my Dad, my hero.. al-Fatihah..

No comments:

Post a Comment