Sunday, June 12, 2011

gonna leave so soon

ahhhh, i can't wait to leave this office! i dont like my qs here.. like seriously i dont like her. tgk muka nya pun dh berbual. breathing in the same room with her make me sick. she is not that friendly also.. i'm going to leave this office soon as there's no Qs here.. the one here is only doing the qs work but actually she is civil eng.. the requirement for my practical is to have atleast one Qs in the office so yeah whether i'm going to transfer at main office or find other place.. currently i'm at the site office.. i just wasting my 2 weeks here doing nothing. terbaeklahhh huhu T___T so now, am waiting the feedback from the HQ. Hopefully they will transfer me at the main office same with Azah, my classmate. ahhh, Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment