Wednesday, June 8, 2011

hope today will be better

2 days straight of bad luck, and i wish it will end today!

the first day happened after i got back from my work while i was walking at the roadside.. i was walking slowly cuz i wore 4 inch wedges and it is not that stable.. *maklumlah kerja opis, t'paksa makey nak kedakya*.. and out of sudden, snap! i found out that i was at the ground with my bag and my laptop and man you donno how painful my knee was. *terbabak kulit ku ehhh* T__T  I felt like i wanna cry, but control2.. *org rami supan nangis, x cool x cool.* one of the guy was so kind to pick my bag then i stand again and walk 'tergencot'.. kesian kan... sob2. =(

the second one happened yesterday.. this one is very stupid and embarrassing! after i park my car i walk out from the carpark and realized my shoes 'terbabak' and i just ignore it cuz i'm late to go office. But then i thought walking like this was so embarrassing, so i returned back to my car and looking for spare slipper but only my sister's wedges that i found, again. i was desperate so i just use it but didn't fit me well. i thought i'm gonna buy new slipper since berjalan pun x stabil makey wedges ya.. and, too bad i didnt bring my purse i left it in the office!!  here goes the embarrassing part. U know what, i was so desperate i borrowed the money from mak cik tukang jaga carpark eh! this desperate moment i will never forget! hahaha.. luckily she land me 10 ringgit that i promise i will pay later on...

those two days were so embarrassing and i will laugh everytime i think how desperate that moment was.

No comments:

Post a Comment