Tuesday, June 21, 2011

my collection


Tadaaaa~ This is my stuff, girly stuff that i collected.. This is just half of them cuz the rest xmuat msuk dlm gambar hehe. Make up is girl's bestfriend and u can't deny it.. Even u dont have as many as these, u must have at least one for example eye liner or lipgloss, the basic thg in ur handbag. Eye liner is a must for girl & i seriously can't live with it.. My favourite one from u can see in the picture is my Stage lipstick.. Its in peach colour and my lips will look pinkish and a lil bit orangy when i used it and i like like it. I always use it when going to work or class.. I only use the eye shadow when i go to dinner or 'pengilan' cuz i dont really like to use eye shadow.. But i like to collect it as many as possible because i just love to see it.. weird isn't it.. Most of the time i finish the eye shadow to make up my cousins before we're going to pengilan and we're like meet at aunty's house and i will be the one who make up them. Its fun. Hehe.. Sometimes, its a hobby.. Do the make over with myself than taking picture, but before that i will go through the magzne and try the make up style from it.

This post is just for fun cuz i am damn bored rite now and just feel like blogging.. Tee Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment