Saturday, August 28, 2010

today is a big day for momo~

as you can see the title, yes today is a big day for her.. Y?? cuz it's her first time to drive in town rite after she got her lisence. Not exactly rite after she got lisence, i mean few days afta she got one. Thumbs up for Momo....hehe.

And yes, i'm the happiest person for she got the lisence,bcoz she can 'culik2' me and we're like 'kaki ngelayo bah'. Yeehoo~ I got a lisence too, but there's a limit ofkoz. huhu.. Apparently, her parents is not strict as mine so she can 'culik' his bapak's car easily rather than me. So a ticket for us to go 'kayo2' to town selalu. hehe.

Tonite, i'm the co-pilot ofkoz. And a comment from me, "moe, jgn terlalu mesra dengan beam! u need to stay a litte far away from them!" haha..

Our motive is just going to mcD then blah, cuz she's craving for it. But me,istead of just going mcD, i pujok her to go The Hill maok survey2 barang raya, eventhough my mum had mentioned earlier not to go anywhere besides mcD. Biasala, anak tok ng degil. haha.. sorry Mak! Eventhough klua giya2 jak, tp best. hehe.. thnx Moe.


p/s: Moe, sorry tertumpah mcFlurry dlm kreta mu.. hee.. my bad. ngeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment