Monday, August 9, 2010

my current addiction!




Jang Geun Suk

This is him again ^.^
wo ai ni! :))

so this is my current addiction, A.N.JELL!! i just love them so much after i watch their korean drama; U're beautiful. My favourite one is Jang geun Suk. hehe~ This is not my first korean drama i ever watch but this one got me so addicted and plus with all the handsome boys in this drama, i just went crazy of them!

The story; u're beautiful is super duper fantastic! it's about, a girl name Go Mi Nam (park da ye) who pretend to be a guy and join the group(a.n.jell) to replace her brother just for a while because eye surgery. At first, the group member can't accept her bcoz she seems weird to them but then, all of the guys falling in love with her n everyone is trying to win her heart until she is finally reveal as a girl. Everyone is surprised, but then their goes triangle love between Tae hyung ( Jang Geun Suk) and Sae Hyun. Mi Nam didn't realize that she has falling in love with Tae Hyung and try to keep her feeling. This strory is very2 hilarious that got me 'goleng2 tetak atas katil'. hahah~One of the hilarious part i can't forget is when Tae Hyung was chasing by a pig at the jungle while listening to his mp3 and didn't realize that a pig is coming towards him until an old man gives him warning. hahah~ In the end of this story, Tae Hyung finally confess his love towards Mi Nam but unfortunately she has to reject sae Hyun's love and Jeremy too. I just love the ending so much. the OST give me a very deep impact in my heart, such as What should i do and My heart is calling you.


No comments:

Post a Comment