Thursday, August 26, 2010

bingung, risau, gelisah!


Gosh! seriously i need to WORK HARD. man i've been procastinating all the time. when will i get to be serious in my studies?? this thing really bothers me lately. i always do my assgnment during last minute. last nite i couldn't sleep bcoz of worrying about my future... huhu.. seroiusly, am i going to be a good QS one day?! when it comes to this killing subject; the one and only.. my 'beloved' MEASUREMENT subject! argh~ this subject really2 brings pain in my butttttt! i still cant stand on my own foot when it comes to measurement. it's like i cant walk without my tongkat which means im still depending on someone else..

But something about my course that put me into trauma until this time. It was when we (my classmates and I) were visiting unimas for our construction site visit. There, we went to the office to get a brief explanation from a contractor of the project before going to the site. After the briefing, we were like meronda2 around the office. Then I bump into QS office where there is one guy doing his work, which is taking-off works, which is the kind of works that i will do later when i get a job as QS. The thing that put me into trauma is, when i see that the guy is so depress while doing his taking-off. But wait, not until i see the thickness of the document that is need to be done. oh my,the thickness is like 7 inch of heels, or to be precise the document was like as thick as the thickest oxford dictionary in the world! Man, no wonder the guy was so stress its like he want to punch on someone face very hard. The question is, am i going to be like this guy 5 years to come????

3 comments:

  1. x pyh tunggu 5 thn. kinek mek gik dh gila asa molah take-off kt ofis ya. huhuhu. ada software utk take -off tp ofis mek x makey software. aiyark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah! mek gk angol ngn measurement glak ya sampey gya glak post mek...haha... tension aie... mek sa mek cam x layak jak masok QS.. cuz mek xpat cope ngn stress. any tips sis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mana course ada thp stres nya pun. so, just chil. tips? enjoy2 jak molah. polah ekot apa yg kta fhm. taking off list polah lok, before measure. so, x serabut. mek tauk ktk org salu molah taking off list last sekali. hehe

    ReplyDelete