Tuesday, August 31, 2010

pffft~

Every day is a hectic day in campus. Gah! When will i get my life back??? From now on, I don't have a proper sleep instead, I got to cut down my sleep because of assignments.Final test is just 5weeks to come.Time is gold and its ticking very fast and I really have to manage my timetable well. Waking up like a zombie is not a big deal anymore. Gotta get use of it.And I need to finish many assgnments before Raya. I dont wanna celebrate it with Mr.assignment. Somehow, i miss holidays, really2 miss u so bad. I miss hanging out with my friends without worrying my assignments at home. I miss to overslept everyday.I miss my tv I miss my part time job, though it's not really the best part of holiday, but still I miss it. I miss to go to the beach.I miss shopping, I miss vacations.I miss my social life. I miss everythg about holidays! I need a holiday! and yes, I can't wait for Raya! weehooo~ I cant wait to make cookies. I cant wait to meet my beloved cuzzens and have a good times. and angpau, I know i'm getting old, but mudahan2 saham angpau ku tahun tok menait..hehe. I should been given angpau as a reward of all the hardworks.. Kan? hehehe.. Raya, pliz come fast!!I been waiting u for so long. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment