Wednesday, December 28, 2011

hell-oooooo!

well hellooooo! it's been a long time since my last update rite? huhu well,let's get used to it since i made up my mind no matter how bz i am, i won't delete my blog cuz i syg this blog so much. *wink* i will update it whenever i want though it took a lot of time to update new post since i'm bz haha. i wonder like how other people like students can update their blogs everynite?! how did they do that?? like they don't sleep?? k nuff said.

since my twitter doesn't have privacy anymore cuz i follow so many cousins, close friends so it feels like i'm not that open to expose my feeling there anymore. so my last choice is blog! i need u rite now as my punching bag. hahhhhhh.. hehe. fb?? ohhh dh dianak tirikan juak.. just post gambar and check in.. nothing personal there anymore!

well rite now i'm so mad at him while doing my assignments and i cannot focus bcoz of this stupid thing running in my mind! it's  like we're not couple but we fight like we're in a relationship.. boy i'm tired.. we can't confess each other's feeling becoz ahmmmm... the boundary between us that i can't tell.. this boundary that sometimes keep us distance and this fight is not worth it coz i know that we don't belong to each other. i know he knew it so am i..  i need to move on.. God pliz give me the stregth.. i wanna be happy.. this happy feeling with him it's just temporary and fantasy.. it's not real. wake up!! *facepalm!*

p/s: now i can focus on my assignments! thx for being a great listener dear blog! muah.

No comments:

Post a Comment