Sunday, November 28, 2010

ohh ok.


Let me tell u how it feels of being single for 6 months. wuhoo! 6 months man! Break the record baby.. I'm so proud of meself. Hehe. Like seriously, I never been single for this long. Previously, I give my heart easily to any guy and get hurt in return. See. I told u, I have improving myself. For being able to protect my heart from any kind of possibility to get hurt. 

So what do I like n dislike of being single? 

Like:
  1. Jimat kredit lah. Ng jimat abis ehh. Rm5 dpt stay 4 ari arumbulak.
  2. Cuci Mata Randomly
  3. Crush over someone randomly. Like everyday I have a new crush on any different guy.
  4. I go out with any guy 
  5. Freedom baby.
  6. Don't need to take care of partner's heart and feeling
  7. It really teaches me to be patient when loneliness strikes me.
  8. Get to know myself better. Like what I want in life what I'm looking in guy
  9. I met so many type of guy and learn so many things about them. Guys are complicated too after a research. Only some of them lah.. =)
  10. I feel independent now. Yeah, when I have boyfren, I depend on them a lot. 
Dislike:
  1. When u hang out with friends that have boyfriend, they forget u easily. 
  2. I feel really empty. Though I have lots of friends that really superb in entertaining job, but there's always a room for emptiness. I don't know why. Myb its a human nature.
  3. I need kaseh syg lah. Like seriously I miss all the hugs n kisses. :D
  4. I dislike the fact that everyone needs someone. Which is so TRUE 
  5. I'm much happy when i'm not single. harharhar
  6. I don't want to flirt with any random guy cuz after a while I get bored of it eventhough I found that it's cool at first. I need just one person who I can flirting around everyday. Only one guy who i called boyfren.
  7. When I see a happy couple, I always wondering. Ohhh how I miss the moment.
  8. I need someone who can take care of me besides my family and my friends.
As you can see, the Like list is more than the Dislike. So shud I stay single longer? Let me decide. Hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment