Thursday, November 18, 2010

Let's burn some fats!


a healthy life style began yesterday when I started to practise myself to jog everyday! wuhoo! I hope I'm not 'abu2' this time cuz my body is getting 'montel' so me kinda worried about it. Jogging was fun especially when u do it early morning than doing it in evening because there's more fresh air and the perfect sunlight.. not too hot and me like it. yesterday I jogged at state library but it was nothing much and the view is boring~ besides, yesterday was a bad record cuz I only jogged for only two rounds.

This morning, I jogged at the reservoir and it was fun. The view there is perfect and I found that jogging is fun and healthy u know. Why didn't I do it earlier?? if the old man and lady can do it, why can't us?? so I don't want to waste this holiday by just lie down in the bed and doing nothing but accumulate fats in my body.. that is such a mean thing to do to my body. So people, let's start a healthy life today and let's burn fats! Jogging rocks! haha. Lol



look at me, I look so montel from the back n I just realize it! damn~

p/s: bait2 jogging rah tmn reservoir ya, org tua sia lanji2. hahahah~

No comments:

Post a Comment