Tuesday, November 23, 2010

random things that i do

i always do something that is not plan but end up having fun doing it. <3 Me and adek was reluctant to go back home after sending Mom to work so I decided to go Boyan for a walk. a very rare thing to do anyway. After a walk we had this conversation.

Me: apa kata kta nait penambang mesti best ow.
Ani: apa kata kakak tok. mamak bego kelak
Me: aieh, iboh lah pdh ngn mamak. ileklah kakak ada bah
Ani: ok janji boh pdh mamak bego nya kelak
Me: yeay!! ju lah!

people I warn u, if u're not that brave enough nait penambang, don't do it. I was scared at first eventhough yesterday was not my first time nait penambang but I always scared everytime I do it. Rasa nak karam jak perauk ya time aku nait ehhh. Ng mulut ku sorg lah bisin. Kamboh. Haha. But i'm glad that we make it. We went for a walk at town and my sis can't stop nagging of the hot weather. and here we go again.

Ani: panas na juak ehh. apalah polah kta berjalan d ctok..
Me: aie rilek lah bkn slalu pun kta berjemor kdk tok.. xlah lalu itam. nakkah ani
        suka kayo2
Ani: kakak x hal kakak puteh! Ani tok itam! makin lah itam berjemor kdk tok.
Me: x terkata gk. *perey!* hahahahahah! tedah nya lok..

we walk walk walk and snap snap snap. eventhough my sis can't stop nagging, but actually she had fun doing it. I can see it in her eyes. Lol. so here are some pictures that we took during an adventures(mine the spelling) walk at town. Haha. 

p/s: i love u sis for making my wish come true. ngehngeh


No comments:

Post a Comment