Tuesday, October 19, 2010

oh this was really funny. wait. i mean HILARIOUS!

I'm gonna tell u about this st0ry whis is hardly or never happen to anyone else BUT Wani. happened last nite, 2.30 am while me and azah was chatting. Wani was sleeping then suddenly awake after listening to me n azah gossiping. yeah, she is allert when it comes to gossip thingy. here it goes

wani: aisha2! mintak aek
me: apahal??
wani: ada org..
me: org apa??? (dh sempek dh tek)
*here it goes the hilarious part*
wani: KMK TERKELAN NYAMUK TEK!!!

me n azah was like perey2 goleng tas katil tahan perut. bahahahahahahaahah! xterkata... hanya ketawa jak ku mampu lakukan pada masa itu.. this is really a funny story rite? rite?? i mean who in the world will accidently eating a mosquito?? hahahahah! if its not funny pliz leave ur comment. heh..


No comments:

Post a Comment