Wednesday, October 13, 2010

did i blew it?

oh gosh.. u know what mr, u're everything that's on my mind rite now.. & i lose all my focus bcoz of you.. hah. what do i do? is this love? i'm not so sure whether it's love or just a crush. but u have all that it takes to win my heart which is hardly occur with the rest of the guys. u're smart, that comes first as i considered that smart guy is so damn hot. second, u're FUNNY. i love funny guy who can entertain me in a creative way and on their own ways. thirdly, u're chinese + japanese looking guy which is kinda a new taste of mine, despite that u're not too tall which i really don't mind. its totally cute. *wink.

but the fact that u don't do relationship??? that's the biggest part that hurt me the most, mr. why?? i knw u have explained it to me very well and i understand it but thank god u're not gay. but urgh! after i found the perfect guy after all this while, he dont do relationship? life is cruel isn't it??? T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment