Saturday, October 9, 2010

i want my life back!

huhuh... life is different now, totally.. my life has changed drastically.. somehow, i want my life back when everything was perfect and normal.. now i'm living like a 'pelarian'. during weekend after going back from uitm, we're staying at this uncle, sometimes this aunty.. we din't live at our own house cuz mom can't stand at home. its like something is disturbing her.. i miss home. it's not comfortable to live at someone's else home, i miss my bed my tv room and my study desk especially... & somehow i need my own space. i even don't have time for myself.. hmm... maybe i'm being rude for nagging all this.. i'm sorry.. but this is what i felt..i need space for myself.. no one understand how i feel but only God knows.. huhu.. n i miss u Dad... especially ur stupid jokes n the way u make fun of urself.. i guess this is life.. i can't be happier than before. i need someone to entertain me to make feel great about this pathetic life i have :(

No comments:

Post a Comment