Thursday, July 7, 2011

just for fun!


hey there... i been looking for some times to spend to update my blog, so tonite is the nite.. finally.heh..i even take a risk to stay up tonite just to update my blog though tomorrow i'll be working... what a sacrifice..lol

i bet u all know Hana Tajima kan kan? so unlucky me i just knw her few weeks ago i think, when one of my friends mentioned her name in twitter. and i asked who is this Hana Tajima people always talking about. Then i stalk her blog. I was so amazed to c her.. the person is as pretty as the name.. No wonder she's so famous.. She's one of a well known fashion designer and she's the one who chaged the trend of hair cover into something trendy and look fashionable. So u can boo me for being so fall behind. i dont mind..heheh

i feel bored tonite, so i thought why don't i try the Hana Tajima hair cover style.. and why not! just for fun! berdango is my current hobby, so apa lagik! these are the reults of my first trial!


tadaaaaa...


first trial, FAIL! hahah, i think most probably bcoz the shwl is too heavy.. not suitable for Hana Tajima style.. since we just moved in to new house, mum didnt bring all her tdung..so the choice of tudung is quite limited.. heh. i'll try again next time. *wink





 i saw this style from someone's blog.. not that difficult to manage.. but quite kamboh lah rupanya...



anyhow, i wont take a risk using that thick shwl to go to the street or anywhere outside my house that doesnt have aircond  to cool me cuz u'll suffer from the heat!


and this one, i made it myself! my own creation. lol. simple owhh? just nice.. hehe..


ok that's all... kelak berdango gk.. heheh... and sorry for the poor quality of the pictures.. i just took it using handphone..my camera was running out of battery and mls nak cas! hope u like em.. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment