Sunday, December 12, 2010

Azam Tahun Baru

When I think about life, I always feel i'm a bad person.  I never satisfied with what I have done in life and I think I don't really satisfied my loved ones feeling, that is my family. Especially my Mum. It's not that I never care about them, of course I care & I love them so much cuz my family is my everything. I don't know why, but I never satisfied with what I have done with my Family. The main reason is, I never show them how much I love and care lot about them. I'm not the type to express my feelings with my family. and and, myb slalu xdgr kata,degil n byk mlawan kata..I feel bad lah.. But am in the process of being a good daughter to my Mum and am trying my best. Plus, I will never know when my life is going to end. Myb soon, who knows. By that time, I hope I have done my job of being a good daughter and a loving sister. The things that i'm afraid in life is losing my family, but to never satisfied their feeling is what am afraid the most! My azam for next year and so on is to always satisfy my loved ones' feeling then I can die and rest in peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment