Saturday, July 24, 2010

why people always being so judgemental?


i wonder y people like to judge others.. they're always n its like their hobby to judge other people.. i knw it's human's nature judging people around them..it's not that i dont want to accept what they think about me.. but y cant they accept me for the real me. and havent they look themselves in the mirror n realized that they r not perfect either.. people r not perfect n even their friends r not perfect too.. im sick of being around w this kind.. sometimes im not being me when im around them. i have to b like what they want me to be, n what they like to see, what they like to hear.. its just not me.. its fake! bcoz they cant accept me the way i am. come on, if u're my true friends, u will accept me the way i am.. if u dont like me for who i am then i suddenly realized now that u're not my true friend.. but i dont care now.. i love to b myself n i enjoy it.. tq :)

No comments:

Post a Comment